Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Manage all communication with beauty advisors and assist in all client file activities.
2. Provide optimal level of customer services and ensure achievement of all sales goals.
3. Facilitate strategies to present and sell merchandise through regular product demonstrations.
4. Prepare and implement effective calendar for product line on monthly basis and manage all promotions.
5. Manage all communication with account representatives and store staff to maximize sales and increase productivity.
6. Ensure compliance to all vendor guidelines and standards for merchandise.
7. Provide training to all beauty advisors and ensure compliance to all company objectives.
8. Perform all stock keeping processes and assist to replenish all stocks as per organization policies.
• 3-5 years of retail experience
• 1-3 years a counter assistant, representative role, or supervisory experience
• A minimum of one year of previous selling experience is required, preferably in cosmetics.
• Previous supervisory is also preferred.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store/company needs.
• Available to relocate as requested.
salary based on experience + commission depend on performance + other allowance
work in retail departments (Available to relocate as requested.)
Kindly contact me if you find this opportunity interesting.
my line id akrinya or email firstname.lastname@example.org