1. Source for business owners for training classes using their existing connections through the SMB communities within the location/region
2. Relationship building with communities, associations and ministries
3. To maintain post-training engagement with business owners via community building using social platforms
4. Candidate selection for Success stories, ensuring they meet Google's narrative guidance
5. Assigned specific weekly targets depending on city (tiers)
6. Community engagement via social channels
1. Minimum Diploma Holder
2. Experience 3-5 years, Prior sales experience, telemarketing, field sales etc.. and demonstrated ability to achieve targets. Preferable SMB related sales
3. Experienced in the community / community administrators / community activists, especially the business community, services and goods, preferably having a strong knowledge / network with the local city
4. Good speaking and presentation skills.
5. Basic command of english is preferred
6. Willingness to traveling across country if required
7. Accustomed to working with targets and under pressure
8. Technologically savvy - able to work with computers / MS-Word, Excel, PPT etc..
9. Good Leadership Skills, Communication Skills and Teamwork Skills
10. Understand budgeting and reporting