As a Planning and Business Development Analyst, you’ll work across the full breadth of the business, making sure our new business model is profitable and sustainable. There’s something new to learn every single day: changes to integrate and challenges to conquer. If you love working collaboratively and taking risks, you’ll be in your element here.
Your ‘day to day’
Your daily responsibilities will include developing a sound corporate strategic plan; provide meaningful report and quality analysis on business performance to the market and Regional Finance Planning team. This includes:
- Generate key management reports together with commentary that succinctly and effectively communicates business performance against strategies and plans, and highlights key areas of both improved and underperformance
- Highlight issues and trends, and test hypotheses on key drivers and relationships. This includes analyzing the impact of key economic and regulatory developments as well as comprehensive competitor analysis
- Contribute to Business Development and Performance Improvement projects by analyzing potential and existing business and recommending alternative solutions in line with the strategic direction of the business
- Prepare Volume, Share, Tax and Price assumptions for the Budget and Rolling Forecast and maintain assumptions and inputs accurately
- Performing as per assigned.